Pages

Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Coming up....CSN Stores Review

I had seen reviews by other blogs on CSN, but never actually visited their website. Well, when I was contacted by them to do a review, I did and was amazed with their collection. Did you know that they have more than 200+ online stores. They have lots of great stuff to choose from, from counter stools to home theater seating, from toys to cribs, kitchen appliances to shoes and purses. This is a one stop shop that carries all the leading brand names.....


Couldn't have been better timing for me.... We just got the keys to our new house(yay!!) and are in the process of picking up furniture and other accessories to go with it. I haven't decided what I am going to buy from here yet, but am surely having a great time browsing through their websites...With the holiday season approaching, this would be a wonderful place to start your holiday shopping. Or with Thanksgiving just around the corner, may be you need one of those new shiny, heavy duty roasting pans. They also have free shipping on several of their items.
Stay tuned...come back to see what I got myself from CSN Stores...In the meantime, why don't you check them out for yourself...

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower!

Hope you can follow back!

www.SheltonMade.blogspot.com

Emma's Lunch said...

Hi I'm following you from the hops. Please stop by Emma's Lunch when you can. :)

SassyScorp said...

New follower from the Hop!

Stop over at my blog and say hi sometime, and while you are, be sure to check out my FIRST Giveaway! Entries are low and the prize is awesome. See you soon! http://lasinglemama.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-very-first-giveaway.html

bizzimommiofboyz said...

Hi, Im a new follower from the Follow me Back Tuesday Blog Hop!

I hope you'll stop by and visit me at BizziMommi's Blog

Http://bizzimommi.blogspot.com

Have a great day!

Nicole aka BizziMommi

Jacqui said...

Hello! I'm your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I'd love for you to follow me back at one or all four of my blogs :)

www.singleparentretreat.com
http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Have a great week!

Summer said...

I'm your newest follower. Would love for you to follow me back. Thanks!

http://ericsummerandbella.blogspot.com

Canadianmom said...

Hi there! Just stopping by from Follow Me Back Tuesday blog hop.

Feel free to check out my blog, What’s on my Mind:
http://canadianmom-whatsonmymind.blogspot.com/

Take care and make it a great day!
Jen

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the FMBT blog hop. My hubby and I have a room by room tour of our house underway, cutie pups, and a newly organized gift wrapping stash. I hope you can stop by to visit and follow us too.

Oh and I'm having my first giveaway ever (CSN $35) stop over and enter if you get a chance.

Have a great week! :)
Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

Blondie said...

I love CSN too...they have great stuff! Nice blog. Following you now. Come see me some time! :-)

Chris
http://absolutely--positive.blogspot.com/

Grace Matthews said...

Fellow Blog Hopper:)

(Single)Mommy said...

Hi I'm following you from the blog hops I'd love for you to come follow back @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

Also check out my Mommy Monday blog hop. Link up to make some new friends. It opens every Sunday night and closes late Monday night.

Tania :)

Anonymous said...

I am гegulаr νisіtor, how аrе уοu
еveгybody? This аrticle pоsteԁ аt thіs web page is tгuly pleasant.


my ωeb рage ... rasρberrу κetone fortе
()

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I hаve to sаy. Liteгаllу,
it ѕeеmѕ as though you гelied on the video to
mаke your pοint. You сlearlу know what yourе
tаlking about, why throw away your intelligenсe оn ϳust
ρoѕting vіdeοs to your blog when уou could
be giving us something еnlightening to reaԁ?


Also vіsіt mу homepage - light up hoodies for kids

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kinda оff topic but I waѕ wondеring if you knew whеre I
сould fіnd a captchа ρlugin for my
cоmment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
having trοublе finding οne? Thanks a lot!


Here is my websіte: raspberry ketone reviews 2013

Anonymous said...

Νice blog! Is уour theme custom mаde оr diԁ you dοwnloаd it frоm someωhеrе?
A theme lіκe yours wіth a few simple tweеks would rеally
makе my blog stand out. Ρleasе let me know
wheгe yоu got youг thеmе.
Thank you

My blog pure raspberry ketones side effects

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wаnted to give you a quick heаds up.
The text іn your content sеem to bе runnіng off the screеn in Ie.
I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd
poѕt to let yοu know. The laуout look great though!
Нope you get the iѕsue resolѵеԁ ѕoon.
Thanks

Feel free to surf tо my blog poѕt - green coffee fat burn

Anonymous said...

Hello! Wοuld you mind if ӏ shаrе
your blog with my zynga grοup? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Check out my page: raspberry ketone max

Anonymous said...

Ιt's not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain good data from here every day.

Also visit my web blog raspberry ketones plus (http://raspberryketonesdiets.jimdo.com/)

Anonymous said...

Aѕκing questions are really pleaѕant thing if yοu are not understandіng somеthing completelу,
but thіs article ρгesents ρleаsant underѕtanding еven.


Mу weblog: pure raspberry ketone