Pages

Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another one for Valentine's Day

I didn't know what to name this piece of art we did today...Tree of love or tree of hearts...whatever it is..I came up with this just because I was running out of ideas and realized that we had hardly used the stickers we got from the dollar aisle in Target. Pretty lame , I admit...but hey, everything is fair in love;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really creative. You've inspired me to make something with my daughter this weekend. She loves anything arty.

Found you through Monday blog hops.
CJ xx

Lacey said...

Love your blog! I'm following from the blog hop... hope you follow back :) I look forward to catching up on your other posts :)

Ashley R said...

Very cute idea! Found you on Mingle Monday! I'm following you on GFC and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)

I've got fun giveaways right now and LOTS more coming! I hope you check it out :)

Thanks!

Ashley
thereynoldsmom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is lovely!