I made these pretty cookie pops for R Jr.'s friends at school. He will be having an Egg Hunt at school today and I thought it would be a good day to give these to his friends. They were painful to make. I am quite used to melting dark chocolate by now(though I am not the most proficient), but melting white chocolate is even more painful. They harden so quickly. Nonetheless, I think they are totally worth the effort and hope they bring a smile on the faces of those who get them.




8 comments:
Hello there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this web
site.
Feel free to surf to my homepage: same day payday loans
Hi there outstanding blog! Does running a blog similar to this take a massive amount work?
I've absolutely no understanding of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I just had to ask. Many thanks!
My webpage ... Air Jordan Pas Cher Femme
It's in fact very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use web for that purpose, and obtain the latest news.
my web page - NFL Jerseys Wholesale
Hi there to all, the contents present at this web site are really awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.
Here is my web-site: Cheap Jerseys
Hey there! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I had to ask.
Does operating a well-established website such as yours take a massive amount work?
I am completely new to writing a blog but I do write
in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!
my page: Cheap Jerseys
Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks
my webpage; Nike Air Max Pas Cher
My brother suggested I might like this blog.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!
Take a look at my homepage; wealthwayonline.com
Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I get
in fact loved account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds or even I achievement you access persistently quickly.
Look at my homepage - Cheap Nike Jerseys
Post a Comment