Pages

Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's raining pumpkins

I ended up getting around 6 pumpkins and 6 gourds....more than what I would usually allow myself...We transformed them into:

A witch and a pirate(kit from Dollar Tree)

Monsters

Ghosts

And finally...the last and biggest one of all...

7 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

How adorable! I love the ghosts and the carved pumpkin the best. Am your newest follower from Twee poppets. Hope you'll join me on my blog. God bless!

http://cathykennedystories.blogspot.com

jen said...

Wow. Your big one at the bottom turned out great!!

Your blog is SO cute!

Excited to follow all your adventures now, swinging by from the blog hop.

The Survival Mama

Barbara said...

Hello,
Following you from follow me back Tuesday, I would love a follow back.
Thanks
Barbara

http://couponscouponsandmorecoupons.blogspot.com/

Marci said...

Hi! Just stopping by and following your blog from Tag- A -Long Tuesday.

http://www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute pumpkins, Newest follower from FMBT
Come share the love

stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com

tawna6988 said...

Stopping by from a tuesday blog hop and hope to see you by my blog too.
I have 4 blogs, you can follow all 4 or pick the one(s) that best suits you.
http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com
http://notaverageguru.blogspot.com
Twitter: tawna6988
FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tawnas-thoughts-plans-and-journeys/110934798966532

Anonymous said...

Love your pumpkins. I'm a new follower from FMBT. Would love a follow back at http://kidswonderart.blogspot.com.

Thanks,
Michele