Feels like I haven't blogged for ages...Yes, it's almost a month. But with Halloween round the corner, I realized there is so much to blog about, that I have to squeeze in atleast 15 minutes of my time to share what I have been doing lately. With the purchase of a new house, stress levels have been mounting. But the excitement that was killed with the loan process is slowly creeping in. R Jr. will finally have some space to move around and Halloween, Christmas and Easter will be celebrated differently...more creatively:)).
I have been trying to accomodate more easy Halloween crafts for R Jr. ...ones he can do independently and without supervision. I bumped into this Potato Skull Stamp from Martha Stewart's site and had R Jr. do it while I fixed dinner.
So easy and by the time I was done with my cooking, R Jr. had gone through countless sheets of paper.

What a great way of using those sprouting potatoes too..haha.
Here is the link to the template: Potato Skull Stamp
No comments:
Post a Comment