Pages

Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Footprint Ghost

Lately, I have been very bad at doing art/craft projects with R Jr. Been super busy at work and when I get back, we usually take R Jr. to the park or end up running errands. Yesterday, I managed to squeeze in this simple craft activity.


I traced the outline of R Jr.'s foot onto a sheet of paper. Cut the outline to copy it to a white foam sheet that creates the ghost's body. Cut out two arms. Punched out pink construction paper for those rosy cheeks:). Ain't that pretty. This will look great if hung as a decoration on your front door.

19 comments:

Missy Salsa said...

New follower from thirsty thursday! Check out my blog @ www.missysalsa.blogspot.com

Me said...

Love, love, love this idea! We are so stealing it for Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

How cute!!

Hi! I'm a new follower from 'Think of Me Thursday'. I hope you get the chance to stop by and follow me back!
http://www.lolaviebyamber.blogspot.com

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

New follower from Fun Follow Friday, Have a Great Week-end ;)
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello:

I'm a new follower from Following Friday.

http:wifrugalliving.blogspot.com

Cute and easy craft. I think I will have the daycare kiddies do this.

Rachel said...

This is so cute, I will have to try it out on my Mac. I'm a new follower from Friendly Friday. Have a great weekend

Heather said...

Very cute. I should be able to do one for each kid and have a whole gaggle of ghosts.

Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Lu said...

That is so cute. I will have to try this with my son!
I am your newest follower. I came from Following Friday!

http://lusravesandrants.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

New follower from friendly friday.
http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

Meg said...

Found your blog through follow friday. I would love it if you could follow me back!

http://livinglifeoutnumbered.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking up to FFF. Have a great weekend. wwww.lilyslaundryboutique.blogspot.com

naomi said...

Hi I am your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop. Come on by and don't forget to follow back :)

Naomi
Na-Miart.blogspot.com

naomi said...

Hi I am your newest follower from Friday Blog Hop. Come on by and don't forget to follow back :)

Naomi
Na-Miart.blogspot.com

LoveLivesHere said...

New follower, would love if you'd follow me back!

www.theloveliveshere.blogspot.com

Mary said...

cute! new follower from friendly friday
http://tospendorsave.blogspot.com

Frugal and Fun Mom said...

Very Cute!!! New follow from the Blog Hop www.athomemoma.com

Frugal and Fun Mom said...

Very Cute!!! New follow from the Blog Hop www.athomemoma.com

Leandrea at Coupons Are Great said...

Sooo cute! Thanks for joining us for Making Friends Monday. Thanks for following me. I am now following you back. We are hopping again. Please come join us! http://couponsaregreat.net/2010/10/03/making-friends-monday-3/

Mrs. No-No said...

great idea! I am always in the "market" for quick, fun crafts that I can do with my little one. This fits the bill. :)
Thanks!
Carla aka Mrs.NoNo
mrsnonoknows.blogspot.com