This is my first Wordless Wednesday post. I was always fascinated by Wordless Wednesday posts that I read on other blogs. Thought it is super cool and how truly a picture could convey a message.
All boys love big vehicles. R Jr. is no exception-he loves trains the best, and then there's the fire truck, tow truck, garbage truck and so on. Well, this makes me think, may be I should have his pictures taken with each one of them:)


9 comments:
How Precious!
I am your newest follower from WW! I would love to have you follow back and enter some great giveaways!
Megan
www.mommyminded.blogspot.com
Boys and their cars or fire engines and trains!
Colleen
www.shibleysmiles.com
Hi! I am a new follower from Wednesday blog hop. Glad I came across your blog. I will be back. Blessings...
Saved By Love Creations
Following you back from WW....Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Now following you back.
my sons 19 months and is into swords and karate! im definately in for it when hes oldr! Following you back from Ladii-Aponte.blogspot.com
how does wordless wednesday work?
Hi! I'm already following, but I wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com! Btw, I love your blog background!!
Thanks for following. I am following back! Adorable pics!Happy Mothering!
Post a Comment