Woke up at 5AM this morning with a mission... typing my very first post. Hot chai beside me, and thoughts overflowing. 5:10AM , I hear my little boy cry from his bed. Back to my desk at 5:45, the chai now all cold, and I almost lost my train of thought. But here I go...I don't know what got me into starting a blog...I had started one late last year that went kaput even before it started...Been stressed out the past few weeks, and I realized that I have been losing my sleep and peace of mind over certain issues. It just isn't worth it...Life is too short to waste it on brooding over certain things you have no control over. So, I wanted to divert my energy into something positive. I thought the best way to get about this, was to reflect on the positive things happening, and pen it down...Hence it all started....... 'purely for fun'.
I am a working mom, and as any mom knows, your child means the world to you. I love doing fun stuff with my son, laughing at all the silly things he says out of innocence, reading books and bringing the characters to life...this is the life I never imagined before having him and now the life I cannot live without...
So join me on my blogging journey ...and till my next post...keep smiling!!!
1 comment:
I started reading this and...OH NO!! My chai tea was still sitting in the kitchen!! :)
I hope blogging helps you in the stress department. It has helped me!
Post a Comment