Pages

Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sunday Show and Tell

"Sunday Show and Tell" is a live blog hop hosted by Sarah from Mama to a Sweet Thing, Meaghan from BellOrel Baby and Jill from A Masters and a Mom. This is how it works: post the Sunday Show and Tell button anywhere on your page, link up and follow as many people as you want, don't forget to leave a comment to let them know you were there! Also make sure to follow the hostesses above. Creating a show and tell post is not mandatory, but wouldn't it be fun to include a picture and write something about it.
So, here I go, keeping it simple

“While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
-Angela Schwindt

14 comments:

Mama to a Sweet Thing said...

Thankyou so much for linking up and writing a post!! I'm a new follower, can't wait to read more in the future! Have a wonderful day!

Sarah
http://mamatoasweetthing.blogspot.com

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Thanks for following at Relax & Surf Sunday.

I love your post below showing some fun crafts I'm going to have to try them.

Colleen
http://www.shibleysmiles.com

Julie @ Get Healthy Cheap said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this morning. I'm following back. :)

LOVE the polka dot background! Your blog is so cute!

Unknown said...

Your little one is too cute!

Thanks so much for visiting and following!

Hannah
http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Meaghan said...

Thanks for joining our new link up and for show and telling. following you!

Unknown said...

Following via Relax & Surf Sunday. Hope you follow back! http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

Hi! Thanks for following my blog. Im following back. Have a great day!

NorCalMom said...

Following you back!

JIll said...

Thanks for joining our new link up and sharing. I am following you back.

Beth said...

Thanks for joining us on Surfin' Saturdays! I am following you back!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
http://www.twomonkeysawashtub.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thanks for the follow. Came by to return the favour. Love the colours of your blog. :)

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

The Mommy Mambo said...

That's a sweet pic you got there!
I like this blog hop show and tell thing! Think I'll join in the fun!

Laura D. said...

Thanks for following and commenting on my blog! Can't wait to see what new fun you are having on yours too!

Laura
TheMommyGoods

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for linking up! I'm following you back! :)

Kim