Just noticed that the pictures aren't showing up on some of my recent posts:(( Will have to wait till I get back home from work to have them fixed...what a bummer!
HI! I'm your newest follower, coming over from Mingle Monday. Cute blog you have here!! I hope you stop by Sassy Sites and become a follower too! AND most importantly... sign up for our $50 vinyl lettering gift card giveaway! It ends Wednesday. xoxo
I hate it when that happens! Hope you find the photos soon. I'm returning your follow from The Thrifty Things and looking forward to reading more of your blog.
Did you ever find out what happened to the pictures? Saved them in a folder? Keep us posted. Following you from Mingle Monday Blog Hop. Best, Elizabeth
Hi Shanti I hate the disappearing pictures. I get them when I let my husband on my blog. If you do not save the pictures to your computer and upload them to blogger then they will disappear after a day or two if they were just copied into the post. Have a great day Organic Girl
Hi Shanti, thanks for the comment! Can't wait to see the pics when they you get 'em up. I didn't see your name in my followers...maybe it hasn't shown up yet...anyhow I'm a new follower back!
Thanks for buzzing by my blog last week! Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up! Following you now! Thanks for thinking my blog is "sweet as honey"! that made me smile :) Have a great week!
10 comments:
i hope you find your photos soon
i'm your newest follower from making friends monday
www.mamalovesherbargains.com
Thanks for the follow, I am now following back!
Nichole @
carterfamilytable.blogspot.com
HI! I'm your newest follower, coming over from Mingle Monday. Cute blog you have here!! I hope you stop by Sassy Sites and become a follower too! AND most importantly... sign up for our $50 vinyl lettering gift card giveaway! It ends Wednesday. xoxo
Marni @ Sassy Sites!
I hate it when that happens! Hope you find the photos soon. I'm returning your follow from The Thrifty Things and looking forward to reading more of your blog.
Did you ever find out what happened to the pictures? Saved them in a folder? Keep us posted.
Following you from Mingle Monday Blog Hop.
Best,
Elizabeth
Hi Shanti
I hate the disappearing pictures. I get them when I let my husband on my blog. If you do not save the pictures to your computer and upload them to blogger then they will disappear after a day or two if they were just copied into the post.
Have a great day
Organic Girl
Hi Shanti, thanks for the comment! Can't wait to see the pics when they you get 'em up. I didn't see your name in my followers...maybe it hasn't shown up yet...anyhow I'm a new follower back!
www.plumwonderful.blogspot.com
Thanks for buzzing by my blog last week! Sorry it's taken me so long to catch up! Following you now! Thanks for thinking my blog is "sweet as honey"! that made me smile :) Have a great week!
~ Busy Buzzer
Buzzing the Day Away
Hmmm...weird about the pics! Found you throught CAWW! Come enter my KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON giveaway happening right now at i m a g i n e!
xo - jami
Thanks or following Mommy Time Out!
Post a Comment