Pages

Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

M.I.A

I have been M.I.A from my blog almost the entire week. It has been a rough week. The weather isn't helping either...there's a heat wave one day and then freezing the next day. R Jr. and I have been under the weather this week. R Sr. just got back from his trip last night (Hallelujah!!). So good to see him after two weeks. Managing R Jr. single-handedly can be trying at times:)
I hope to get back to my routine beginning today. There are some things on my "To do" list that I hope in accomplish in the next 10 days (don't know how reasonable that is):

1. First and foremost, fixing those picture issues on my blog. I thank everyone who left comments/suggestions and will surely try them out. I upload them via Picasa, and now it says I have exceeded the storage limit.

2. Give my blog a face lift. I want to put in a Blog Button and add some more pages maybe.

3. Teach R Jr. to hold the pen/pencil right. R Jr. doesn't have the tripod grip. He holds the pencil a weird way right now, with the pencil top/eraser pointing away from him. I started teaching him the tripod grip yesterday and hope to spend some time everyday with this.

4. Get back to an exercise routine. I am not 20 anymore:( I have gained 5 lbs in the past 4 months. 5 lbs is not too hard to lose I should think. But I have been saying this forever. I better act now before 5 becomes 10.

5. Start planning R Jr.'s birthday party that's coming up in December. R Jr. and I have settled on the theme.

6. Wait....before R Jr.'s birthday, Halloween is just around the corner. We will be having a Halloween party at the office, and I need to decide on a costume for R Jr. and myself.

Now I am wondering, where did the first 8 months of 2010 go?!! We totally skipped a season here in NorCal. Now, I can't wait for the next summer already.

*************************************************************************************

7 comments:

BrendaC said...

I am your newest follower from TT drop over and check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com I hope you will follow back :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am now following back :)
~Lori
-PS Check out my linky party on Thursdays each week!
Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

Ashley said...

Hey there! Im your newest follower from Thirsty Thursday! yaya! Adorable blog! Can't wait to read more!

Ashley,
sewmuchmoreinlife.blogspot.com

Belly Charms said...

Thanks for linking up on Think of Me Thursday. I am a new follower. Have a wonderful weekend too.

http://bellycharms.blogspot.com

Fuller Family said...

Blogging and motherhood are not always easily juggled together!

Joann said...

New follower from Think of Me Thursday, Love the crafts so cute!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

Hi! Following you for Sensational Saturday/Sunday Social!

http://snipsandsnailsandtales.blogspot.com/