
I feel so blessed...Two blog awards in a week. Yes, I have been awarded "the Versatile Blogger" by Tisha Matthews over at Inspired Moments. Thanks, Tisha.
Now for the rules for winning this award
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
- Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
- I love crafts
- I love shopping for crafts
- I love spending time with my son
- I love shopping for my son
- I love dark chocolate
- I love long walks at the park
- I love blog awards:)
Now for passing on the award to fellow bloggers. I am going to scale it down to 5:
4 comments:
Hi Shanti,
I am truly honored that you considered Three Jewels In My Crown for this award. I think "The Versatile Blogger" award is the best one of all! Congrats to you on receiving this award. Blogging since August 2010 and already getting awards. This can only mean one thing...We can expect great things from your blog in the future. Drop by anytime and welcome to the blogosphere girlfriend!
THank you for the award! I will pass it on soon!
WOW! Shanti, Thank you soooo much :) I feel very honored.
I have already passed it on (and thanked you in my blog!). Drop by any time!
:)
http://mrsnonoknows.blogspot.com/2010/09/award-time.html
How cute! I have the same titled reward but this design is super! Congratulations! Found you via the Parade and I am now following!
http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment