Yes, I have been so bad at updating my blog lately...I know. Been super busy with other things, so decided that I would at least fix the issue with my pictures today. Like I mentioned before, Blogger said that I have exceeded my photo storage limit on Picasa. So today, I started off with a new project...saving all my pictures onto CDs, so that I would always have a backup of my photos in case my computer crashes (happened to me sometime early this year, and I nearly had a heart attack thinking I had lost all my wonderful memories. R Sr. spent a couple of days trying to figure out a way to retrieve the pictures from the hard disk and he finally managed to)...Anyway, I was able to free up some space on Picasa because of this and so, was able to upload the pictures onto Blogger. Yippee!!!
Let me know if you still don't see the pictures on these posts:
Enjoy your Labor Day!!
4 comments:
Don't know what happened, but I left a comment earlier and a follow. Hmmmm. . .gosh durn internet :) Anyway, I'm your newest follower, and I'm loving the craft. I'm sure my kiddos will totes love it too.
Thanks for the fun idea!
http://www.nickiwoo.com
What a great blog!! I am really enjoying looking around. Thanks for sharing!! I am now a new follower!! Nicole @ colieskitchen.com BTW I found you on a blog hop!
Great craft. I love your blog. I'm visiting from the weekend hops!
livingwellspendingless.blogspot.com
Oh, and I'm following! :-)
Post a Comment