Pages

Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

TGIF!!! What made my Friday even sweeter is my first Blog Award. I received the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Life of this SAHM. Thank you Tracy!!
Now, on to the rules for accepting this award:
1. Accept the award. Post in on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.- Check
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.- 15 is too many. I am going to select just 5.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.- On my way as soon as I post this...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww congratulations :) xxx

Lolly Jane said...

Hey Shanti!

THANK YOU!! Sooo happy you picked us! You're awesome!!

xoxo-Kristi & Kelli (:

Terra Heck said...

Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog via Keepin' Company Thursdays. I am now a follower of yours. Congrats on your first blog award. I like the crafts that you've featured. I'll have to try some of them out with my kids.

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from one of the blog hops :) CUTE blog!!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from Sunday blog hop! Congrats on your blog award- I just got one too! :)

Visit me at threecrazymunchkins.blogspot.com

Lauren

Princess Mom said...

Thank you bunches!!!

I will have to do this tomorrow when baby naps!!!

BrettBMartin said...

I'm your newest GFC follower for MFM
www.mamalovesherbargains.com

Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

Thank you!

Kristin said...

Congrats! Following you from MMM blog hop! :)

Kristin
Keenly Kristin

The Homespun Loft said...

Hi- I found you on a blog hop=please come and check out my blog and follow? thanks!

Tisha Matthews said...

I have an award for you. :-)