I came across this wonderful site and totally fell in love with the cotton ball sheep. It is so easy to make, so we had to try it since R Jr. loves to sing "Baa Baa Black Sheep". Well, we had a ball making this:)
R Jr. needed some practice with crumpling the paper into a ball. So, he first worked with an old newspaper till he got it right. Once he had a decent looking ball, I ran some tape around the ball to hold its shape.


Then I had R Jr. stick the cotton balls all over.


Once the body had dried, I inserted black straws(cut to equal length) for legs. I cut out an oval for the face and two small leaf shaped ears. I had R Jr. put the face together, finishing it off with a pair of googly eyes. I glued the face to the body and ta-da!!!

34 comments:
I am your newest follower. I love all the great craft ideas. I hope you can follow me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/09/hopping-on-into-sunday-09122010.html
I'm your latest follower. Stopping by to say hey, and I love your crafts! Sounds like something for my little granddaughters to try!
Thanks for sharing, and please stop by!
Regina
http://cottonfieldfarm.blogspot.com
Great craft! I think I may try that with my son, he would love it. Thanks for taking part in Sunday Show and Tell. I am already following.
We'll totally try this one! Or maybe I should say, "WOOL totally try this one!" :)
Hey... Serta sheep. Great and cute job.
Such a cute sheep! I'm a new follower from Making Friends Monday @ Reviewed by Mom. :)
New follower from Making Friends Monday!
Please follow back if you can :)
Amber
http://www.iheartgiveaways.com
Love the sheep! I found your blog from Making Friends Monday!
~Jackie (http://www.healthykidssmartmoms.com)
This is so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Admirer Monday. I am returning the follow.
http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com
What a great idea, very cute.
I'm a new follower from the blog hop.
I found you through Making Friends Monday, super cute blog with great ideas, I can't wait to try some out!! I would love for you to follow me back!
http://funsavingmom.blogspot.com
What a sweet craft! and super simple!Thanks for the share!
Making friends Monday! closertolucy.blogspot.com
How cute! My four year old will enjoy this.
I am a new follower from the Monday Blog Hop.
www.bargainmom.net
SOOO fun! My kids would adore this!
Found ya on kdbuggie's link party, come check us out sometime. :)
http://lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com
What a neat idea!
I'm a new follower from Making Friends Monday!
thehappyclipper.blogspot.com
this is so cute!! the face reminds me of Shaun the Sheep from Disney channel. New follower from the monday blog hops :)
So cute! Found you on Inspiring you to Save....Love your blog! Becoming a follower! =)
Great craft idea!! Love it! :)
Thanks for linking up to Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop! Hope to see you again next Monday :) I am now following you back!
P.S. Did you enter my diamondearrings.org giveaway? It has extremly LOW entries and ends 9/18.
http://the-chunkymonkey.blogspot.com/2010/09/diamondearringsorg-reviewgiveaway-ends.html
Monkey's Mama
Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums
the-chunkymonkey.blogspot.com
Thanks for linking up with SST
that sheep is adorable!!
That is too cute! Following from Welcome Wednesday. Better late than never! LOL
Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in. Its the first thing posted on my site and it runs through Friday!
http://www.inspiringyou2save.com
great crafty mommy! Miss those art projects but at the same time....love that mine is now in College.....yippee
great idea, :-) I'm follow you now please follow back .
Nan
Hi I'm a new follower from Follow Me back Tuesday. I love this cute little sheep! I can't wait to try it with my kiddos! :)
SOooo cute, I am very excited to follow your blog!
Cute! All your little crafts are adorable. What an inspiration to dig out the paint box and start creating. =)
Hopping over from the To The Top Tuesday Blog Hop.
That is very adorable! When I first saw the ball I was like... what kind of craft is that....lol. THEN I scrolled down and saw the finished product.
soooooo cute....
http://sammymakessix.blogspot.com
Hi - I found you on Meet Me Monday! I'm a new follower and I hope you will follow me back. Thanks!
www.daybydaysavings.blogspot.com
Cute project ideas!
Thanks for joining Admirer Monday! I'm your newest follower! Hope to blog with you again soon!
Just stopping by from Follow Me Back Tuesday! Please follow me back @ www.romanianprincess.com
Thanks, Nicole Mariana
what a cute idea!!
following you from blog hop
http://pinkdandychatter.blogspot.com
That is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS. (The sheep and its little artist!) I'm excited to have found another Bay Area blogger!
Cute! I don't craft but I swear I"m almost tempted to make these.
Post a Comment