Pages

Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween Crafts using paper plates

Since I have seen so many posts by other bloggers prepping up for Halloween, I decided to jump on the wagon too. R Jr. and I decided to have fun with paper plates and come up with our favorite Halloween characters. This is the first time that R Jr. is so excited about Halloween(we were traveling last year during Halloween and he doesn't really remember his first one, of course).
The best thing about these is that they are so easy. R Jr. just needed help with the cutting, but the rest is all his work and I like how they turned out, especially Frankenstein.






12 comments:

Amy said...

I am a new follower from Follow Me Chickadee! I love Halloween and I love these craft ideas - so cute!

Amy

Charlene Juliani said...

Those are AWESOME!!!

Jenny said...

soooooo cute!!

J.L. BOSTICK said...

I love that! I bet it would look great as a decoration!

BTW - I am a new follower form the blog hop. :)
http://txbramletts.blogspot.com/

Laura Lynn said...

Cute ideas. The third picture is too cute. I am following from the Fun Friday Follow.
Have a great day!
Laura

Becky Jane said...

Your Wordless Wednesday picture says quite a lot...wonder what he was thinking! Following from Social Parade, hope you can stop by for a visit.

Thanks, Becky Jane
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

DoanLegacy said...

These look like a fun project..

Followed through Friday parties!

Crystal said...

Cute ideas. I am a new follower from FF
~Crystal
www.3Princesandaprincess2.com

ZippyChix said...

Great Projects!!! Kids always love Halloween, no matter how old that they are:) I like the fact that he could do the majority himeself. Bet he had a blast! Stopping in from the Friday social parade....enjoying your site:)

Alissa said...

Love the project ideas. I'm a new follower from the Sweet & Simple Blog Hop. Have a great weekend!

http://www.funfindsforfamilies.com

Larri said...

This is super-cute! :o) Thanks for sharing. Admiring you from the blog hop and am a new follower Happy Monday! :o) Larri at Seams Inspired

Jen said...

HI! I'm your newest follower from the Meet Me Monday hop. I absolutely love the craft ideas! Especially the cotton ball sheep, but apparently I'm not the only person that fell in love with the idea! I hope you'll stop by and follow me back! Have a great night!

http://www.frugalinvitation.com/